Our guides

We’re all about supporting the digital community and have curated resources and advice to help you thrive as a student, small business or freelancer.

Tool Directory

Our Leeds Digital Makers group are continuously sharing their favourite no-code tools. We've created a directory to offer you recommendations when starting a new project, big or small.

of Leeds

Real stories from real freelancers based in Leeds. Have your own unique story you’d like to tell? We'd love to hear it. Add yourself to the directory!

WTF is No Code?

Currently less than 1% of the global population can code, however the demand for tech and digital skills has never been higher - what can the other 99% use to build products?